Friday, September 23, 2011

A Special Day

September 23rd will always be a special day to Sue and me.  For one, today is the day that my parents got married.  It is also the day that Sue and I tied the knot.  In fact today is our five year anniversary!  Five years ago at this moment, we were probably dancing with our friends or eating cake.

Sue and I are now firmly planted in adulthood.  There are certain milestones that one confirm this:
  •  Get married. (Check!)
  •  Have a child. (Check!)
  •  Get a "real" job. (Finally, check!)
Well, September 23rd will now always mark another "adult milestone" for Sue and me.
  • Buy a house
Yes, today Sue and I closed on a house. 

Today also marks the day when we become landlords since the sellers are "renting" from us for a few days until they move out.

We're also going to do some remodeling before we move in.  So if you start seeing pictures of Cruz playing in what otherwise looks like a construction zone, you now will know why.

Happy 5th Year Anniversary, Sue!





1 comment: