I think one of the biggest benefits from this week, however, is learning better how to feed Whitney.
![]() |
| Yummy! |
It took us a while to figure out that she was allergic and in the meantime she'd intermittenly break out into hives, but also not enjoy eating.
![]() |
| Gulp, gulp, gulp... |
![]() |
| Don't get between me and my sippy cup! |
1. Whitney prefers to feed herself. With Cruz, we didn't really do baby led weaning, but with Whitney it's the only way to really get any sizable amount of food in her.
2. Like bigger, older humans, she prefers to take a sip of milk/water every now and then to "wash down" whatever is in her mouth.
3. Because of the above, she likes to "dine." I don't mean eat, I mean dine. Like meals take an hour or so.
But now that we've figured how Whitney likes to feed, she can eat, and eat, and eat.
![]() |
| Bacon: The solution to getting your baby to eat something fatty |




No comments:
Post a Comment