Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mr. Mom Week Part I: Raking

So our nanny, Rosario is on vacation this week.  The arrangement we have is that we get to choose one week for vacation, and Rosario gets to choose the other week.  Rosario elected this week for her choosing.

The result is that it's Mr. Mom week.  Actually, it's been Mr. Mom week for a little while now since Sue was on call this holiday weekend.

I felt pretty proud of myself on Saturday.  I got both kids up, made spiced muffins with raisins from scratch (with Cruz' help), and was able to clean up all while Sue was getting ready for work.  That'll probably be the apex of my productiveness.


I did get Cruz to help me with some raking over the weekend though.  I had to time it with Whitney's AM nap.  He had been asking to rake.  I suppose I should enjoy him actually asking to do chores while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment