If you recall, about a year ago I posted a possible career choice for Cruz. Evidently, all you have to do is get a microphone in front of him and see what he does.
Rosario, Cruz' nanny, bought him an electronic keyboard for Christmas. It comes with a built in microphone that actually amplifies his voice. Cruz immediately took to it. He sat down and started playing. I think we could have a future professional musician on our hands. During one of his more recent performances I somehow got roped into playing with him.
Lastly, just to show Cruz' diversity, here's a picture of him playing the guitar. Note that I've added a picture of me, also at 2 years of age, with my own guitar. I have to say, Cruz looks more like a rock'n'roll star. I look more like a folk singer...
Oh yeah, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
with a name like cruz i think he is going to be a future rock star!
ReplyDelete