Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


From our family to yours, Merry Christmas! We hope you are having a joyous holiday season.

Every year we've taken Cruz to meet Santa. This year was no different. The twist was that Santa was at our bank. That's right, our bank. They hosted a little party featuring Santa and a professional photographer.

Now like any other child his age, Cruz has a healthy distrust of old St. Nick. Sue and I had been talking up meeting Santa but when it finally came time to leaving for the bank, he didn't want to.

Of course we dragged him anyway, and he didn't want anything to do with the guy. He absolutely didn't want to sit on his lap. Thus, the reason why he's sitting on Sue's. And we had to bribe him with a cupcake and cookies to even get him there. Thus, the reason why there's the plate and sugarary treats in the picture.

Oh well, we got the picture all the same. I think next year Cruz will start to realize that Santa is a good guy. And that'll be when we start to employ the elf on the shelf...

By the way, I happened to be on call that night. I'm not normally that guy who wears his phone on his belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment