For those that don't know, a pluot is a hybrid fruit consisting of half plum and half apricot. Sue and I were first introduced to them after we moved here to California and they are delicious.
They also happen to be among Cruz' favorite foods. This is what happens when we feed him some... he does a little dance!
Any camera shaking is because I'm trying not to laugh.
Cruz, you've got some serious rhythm. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWow! You really can dance! I like your rhythm Cruzie. You remind me of your Dad when he was your age. Can't wait to dance with you someday.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lola
Cruz is definitely a better dancer than Ethan--he'll have to teach Ethan the moves next time we get together!
ReplyDeleteAmazeballs. It's like he's dancing in his own little world. I especially love it when he raises his right arm as if to signal there's a pause or break in the rhythm that he is jamming to. Incredible. -cyn
ReplyDeleteI find it amusing that he dances to no music: he has a Pluot song in his head!
ReplyDeleteCruz is infinitely cute! This totally perked me up after a long day of hospital duty :) I'd send some pluots over just to keep him dancing but there aren't any pluots in manila :) hehe :)
ReplyDelete