Friday, July 1, 2011

What a Pig!

This was the post I was intending put writing way back when I put the potty picture up. We were just so proud of him. (Of course, he hasn't used it since then.) But to be honest, that potty post has been up for a while and I doubt seeing that picture is the first thing you want to see when you come to this page.

Like most parents of toddlers, we'd probably prefer for Cruz to eat more than he does. It's sometimes maddening how little he can sometime eat, yet he's still growing fine. Then there are other times where he decides to be a little piggy. Such as these pictures from a month ago, back when Cruz would set up photo shoots almost daily. While eating lunch one day, he asked for his pictures to be taken.


On another day he asked again while eating.


And here are some non-eating pictures of the little guy, just because I think he looks so cute in them:


In this last one, he couldn't pretend he was asleep because he thought it was just so funny to be napping with his stuffed hippo.

1 comment: