Friday, June 3, 2011

What a Ham

As Cruz gets older, his personality is beginning to show more and more. So far he's becoming quite a ham, as seen here when he set up this photo shoot with his beloved lovey "Frisco" and "George".

Frisco and George are two things that Cruz has to have with him when he sleeps. Today out of the blue, our nanny told us that he insisted on bringing them downstairs. Not only that, but he wanted them to be placed on our green chair. If you recall, this green chair is one that we frequently pose Cruz on, so he associates it with picture taking.

Our nanny dutifully did as Cruz requested. He then indicated that she should start taking pictures and the following sequence was the result:


"Here I am. I might look wide awake but I sure am getting tired."


"Zzzzzzzzzz..."


"FOOLED YA!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Cruzie you are ma-arte and getting lovelier each time we see you. You are now ma-consuelo. We miss you so much.

    Lolo and Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! He is soooo cute! I wish I could go and meet him! He's already got his pretty boy tricks in the bag :))

    ReplyDelete