Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Whale Watching with Auntie Jen and Uncle Chris

For the second year in a row we got to spend Christmas with Sue's sister and her boyfriend. Increasingly the kids love to spend time with Auntie Jen and Uncle Chris.

One of the first days we all drove down to Santa Cruz and went whale watching. Now I have to admit that I wasn't expecting much given a past whale watching experience Sue and I had in Hawaii. I can definitely say that we were pleasantly surprised. Not only were we graced with the presence of several humpback whales, but also with sea lions as well.

Admittedly, I did crop this picture, but we did get pretty close.

The sea lions were amazing to watch.

Sue and Whitney taking in the sights.

Cruz might have gotten a little seasick towards the end, but overall I think the kids loved the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment