Saturday, May 18, 2013

Looooong Time, No Post... and our LA Visit

I wonder if there is anyone out there still occasionally checking on this blog, since I haven't updated it in months.  If you're reading this, do me a favor and put in a comment just so I know if anyone besides Sue and me are still checking this.

You're only getting around to blogging now, Dad?

Still, even if this blog's subscribers number only 2, there is some utility in its existence as it helps memorialize events that have happened in my kids' lives.  So (hopefully) over the next few entries I'll catch you up with what has happened.

I think the big thing for March was that we took a trip to visit Auntie Jen and Uncle Chris in Los Angeles.  Now taking a March vacation seems to be an annual event, starting 2 years ago when Sue and I sailed for a week in the BVI.  Last year we went to Vancouver to visit Jen and Chris.  And this time we went to LA.  I just hope that if we end up visiting them every March, that the venue doesn't change annually as well.

The Kim Women

Anyway, we had a really great time.  In a short time period, we recognized quite a few famous people.  We saw Adam Godley one day.  Actually, we almost ran him over. (I know, unless you're me you probably wouldn't have recognized him).  And then when we ordered food at Beachwood Cafe we saw Adam Scott, Julian McMahon and Jennifer Coolidge all in quick succession.

"Stay calm, but I think I see someone famous!"

We found a cute place to stay, and had an excellent experience with renting a flat instead of reserving a hotel room.

"So glad that we found a place to hang out in LA"

We were also able to meet up with a college friend and one of Sue's cousins.  We really packed quite a bit in, in a short period of time.  Ah, vacation...


"We've been on the run, thus no blogging"

3 comments:

  1. I read it and have it on my Feedly app! Keep 'em coming, no matter how slow the updates. xo CV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it too! Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it too, Kuya, when I have time. Cruz and Whitney are so cute! Thanks for updating and sharing their little moments with us. I kind of wish Conrad had a blog, too. *hint* Ate Rochelle *hint*

    ReplyDelete