Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Say Ahhhhhh...

Yesterday, Sue took the kids to the pediatric dentist.  This was Cruz' second time and Whitney's first.  Cruz went first "to show Whitney how to do it."

I was I was there to see it, Cruz got settled in the chair and let the dental hygenist and dentist do their thing.  Not only did he allow them to do the inspection, but also scrape away the plaque and apply flouride.  In short, at 3 years of age, Cruz let them do a full cleaning!  We're so proud of him.

"I'm cool as a cucumber and like to wear shades all the time, even at the dentist's"
FYI, the sunglasses were provided by the dentist to help the kids with the examination light.


Whitney, on the other hand, didn't take too kindly to everything.  Oh well, maybe when she gets older...

No comments:

Post a Comment