Though it looks as though Cruz' skin is flawless in the above photo, we have been struggling with his skin for several months. He started off with cradle cap which spread down to his cheeks. Then he got impetigo, which is a skin infection. Lastly, he has bad eczema over his arms. Despite twice daily grease sessions with baby lotion and overlying aquaphor and now with steroid ointment, he is constantly scratching himself. I fear that he may not develop his gross motor skills because he's constantly scratching his head, though Ben pointed out that his fine motor skills will be perfected. But honestly, if that's the worst of his health problems, then I'll take it.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Pass the Asian Pearl Cream Here!
Though it looks as though Cruz' skin is flawless in the above photo, we have been struggling with his skin for several months. He started off with cradle cap which spread down to his cheeks. Then he got impetigo, which is a skin infection. Lastly, he has bad eczema over his arms. Despite twice daily grease sessions with baby lotion and overlying aquaphor and now with steroid ointment, he is constantly scratching himself. I fear that he may not develop his gross motor skills because he's constantly scratching his head, though Ben pointed out that his fine motor skills will be perfected. But honestly, if that's the worst of his health problems, then I'll take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can tell that picture was taken with a DSLR! What a shot Ben!!
ReplyDelete