Thursday, August 16, 2012

Reading Rainbow

We've been told by a few parents who have kids similarly spaced apart as Cruz and Whitney, that while the first two years can be pretty tough, after that it begins to pay off as the kids start to entertain each other as opposed to the adults having to do the entertaining.

Luckily, Cruz and Whitney get along fabulously together (so far) and we've already begun to get a sneak preview to what's in store.

A little while back while I was cleaning up after breakfast, I jokingly told Cruz to "read to Whitney" to keep both of them occupied and this was the result:


Sue and I had read this book, Ghost Gets Dressed!, a zillion times to Cruz before this to the point where he had obviously memorized it.

2 comments:

  1. I love how he holds the book way up high and to the left, & Whit just rolls over saying she's done listening!! Aunty Cyn loves them to pieces!

    ReplyDelete