Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby Massage


As part of Cruz' sleep routine, we give him a scalp, neck and back massage. Initially, he would just kind of ignore it and keep playing, but now he turns into putty with the slightest touch. If you squeeze his shoulders, he'll just sink to the ground and lie on his stomach, poised for his back massage. This Spring, Ben and I will be going away for a week and Cruz' Lola and Lolo will be taking care of him. Hopefully they'll be able to recreate the massage so he'll fall asleep like this:

5 comments:

  1. sounds so nice, I want a massage as a part of my bedtime routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is definitely his Auntie's nephew! :)
    I am glad that he is appreciating the benefits of a good massage!
    Auntie Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Cruz is living the good life in Los Gatos! CK

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever it takes to relax our precious CRUZIE specially at bedtime.

    ReplyDelete