Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back to work!


I just finished my first full week back to work. Even though I only got two months maternity leave, it was nice to go back to work. During maternity leave, you are solely defined by motherhood so it's kind of a relief to have your other, former identity back.

Cruz is sharing a nanny with our close friends who lives only four blocks away, so it works out well. Their baby's name is Ethan and he's 6 weeks older than Cruz. It will be exciting when they can acknowledge each other's presence and when they can play with each other! I took a photo of the two of them during their first week. The nanny does not have a brown onesie dress code -- they just happen to be wearing similar outfits!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world, Sue! Cruz is definitely a cutie! Keep the pictures coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see the winkle made the pic!

    ReplyDelete